How can I find out more?
If you have any questions or comments, or want more information on how we protect your data you can contact us as follows.
Post: Data Protection Officer
West Bromwich Building Society
2 Providence Place
You have the right to complain by contacting us so we can investigate your concerns. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner (ICO). The ICO is the regulator for data protection legislation and can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or alternatively their website can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?