What is data portability?
The right to data portability allows you to request your information in a machine readable format.
As such this means that the information may not be easy for you to read and understand because it’s designed for computers to read. If you want information displayed in a readable format, you should contact us about a Data Subject Access Request.
The right to data portability only applies to information you have provided to us. If you chose to exercise this right we will provide the information to you on a compact disc (CD).
Here at the West Brom we won’t ask for this information in this form when you make an application to open an account with us and we do not accept information about you from other financial services organisations in this format.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?