What is the GDPR?
The GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation. The aim of the GDPR is to protect individuals from privacy and data breaches in an increasingly data-driven world.
The GDPR gives you more control over how your data is used.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?