What is the privacy notice for?
Your data and your privacy is important to us and we are committed to keeping it protected.
We have created our Privacy Notice which explains how we use the information we collect about you and how you can exercise your data protection rights.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?