Where can I find help and advice following bereavement?
We recognise that the death of someone close to you can be a very difficult time. To make the process as easy and simple as possible, take a look at our 'Help and advice following bereavement' page which you can access by clicking here.
- What are your General Terms and Conditions?
- How do I change my marketing preference with the West Brom?
- How do I make a complaint to the West Brom?
- How do I notify you that I have changed my address?
- What are your Rules and Memorandum?
- Where are your branches and what time are they open?
- Where can I find help and advice following bereavement?
- Why do I need to provide identification when opening an account with the Society and what identification is required?