Attention: You need JavaScript enabled to use this site.

What's included with our Contents cover

  • Your contents up to a value of £50,000* on our Standard cover and up to £75,000* with our Premier cover

  • Your Christmas, birthday and wedding gifts from a variety of potential threats such as theft, fire and water damage caused by flooding. The cover limit on these items is an additional £3,000 on the Standard cover and £5,000 on the Premier cover on top of the overall contents sum insured for one month before and one month after the special event

  • Personal belongings such as jewellery, watches, cameras, laptops and mobile phones while you're away from home, up to a total limit of £3,000* on our Standard cover and £5,000* on our Premier cover

  • Accidental Damage to your contents if you take out our Premier cover. Accidental Damage is optional with our Standard cover

What you need to know about our Contents cover

  • Damage to fences or gates caused by storms or flooding is not covered in our Contents cover
  • Personal belongings above £2,000 individually must be specified in order to be covered
  • Personal money is limited to £1,000 and credit cards are limited to £500
  • Theft from unattended motor vehicles is limited to £1,500

Summary of Contents cover

   Cover Standard Premier
Buildings Not included Not included
Contents £50,000* £75,000*
Personal Belongings £3,000*
(Option to increase)
(Option to increase)
Accidental Damage Optional Included
Garden Optional
Home Emergency Assistance Optional
(Up to £500 call out, labour and parts)
(Up to £500 call out, labour and parts)
Legal Expenses Optional
Pedal Cycle Optional
(Pedal cycles over £1,500 need to be specified)
(Pedal cycles over £1,500 need to be specified)

*Inner limits apply including single item limit and total limit for high risk items.

Policy documents

For further detail about our home insurance products, take a look at the policy documents below.

RSA have been putting customers first for over 300 years, protecting the things you value most and helping make things better when the worst happens.

Frequently asked questions

How to make a claim on my home insurance?

Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?

What happens if I move house?

What is a Policy Excess?

Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?

View all West Brom Home Insurance FAQs

About our partner

Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group has been carefully selected to underwrite West Brom Home Insurance

Back to top