Spending time in the garden is something we all enjoy and making sure that it remains a haven is important to many of us. With our Garden cover you can protect all your trees, shrubs, plants, hedges, lawns, garden furniture and equipment.
Please note: This cover can only be chosen if Contents cover has also been selected.
What's included in our Garden cover?
- Our Standard cover protects your garden up to a total limit of £2,000, while our Premier cover protects up to £5,000.
- Loss or damage to items in your garden including trees, shrubs, plants, hedges, lawns, gardening equipment (including motorised gardening equipment), garden furniture, play equipment, temporary gazebo, water features, statues, pots, lights and barbeques
- The cost of re-landscaping your garden as a result of damage caused by the emergency services
What you need to know about our Garden cover
The following is not covered in our Garden insurance:
- Storm or flood damage to trees, shrubs, plants, hedges and lawns
- Motor vehicles and children’s motor vehicles whether licensed for road use or not, mechanically propelled or assisted vehicles, (other than garden machinery) or parts or accessories for any of them
whether attached or detached.
- Anything used for trade, professional or business purposes
For more information about our Garden cover, please see our Home Insurance Policy Wording and Policy Summary documents.
Get a quote