With our Home Emergency Assistance cover we will arrange for someone to come out and fix certain household emergencies, limiting the cost and inconvenience caused to you and your family.
What's included in our Home Emergency Assistance cover?
- We provide a tradesman to carry out temporary or permanent repairs in the event of certain home emergencies such as loss of heating, failure of electricity supply, making the roof watertight, securing the home, plumbing and drainage
- Cover up to £500 (including VAT) per claim for parts and labour
What you need to know about our Home Emergency Assistance cover
The following is not covered in our Home Emergency Assistance insurance:
- Boilers over 10 years old or with an output of 60kW or more
- If your boiler has not been serviced at least every 15 months
- Complete or partial breakdown of the primary central heating system outside the period 1 October to 30 April
For more information about our Home Emergency Assistance, please see our Home Insurance Policy Wording, West Brom Standard Insurance Product Information Document and West Brom Premier Insurance Product Information Document documents.
West Brom Home Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd (no. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Marks Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Reference No.202323.
West Brom Home Insurance is administered by Hood Group Ltd (No. 3139744). Registered in England and Wales at Hood Group Limited, 52/54 Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1BJ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference No. 616402).