Monthly prize draw terms and conditions
1. The West Brom Monthly Prize Draw is a series of monthly draws to run from May 2019 until October 2019.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The closing date of each monthly draw is 11.00am on the following dates: Friday 31 May 2019, Saturday 29 June 2019, Wednesday 31 July 2019, Saturday 31 August 2019, Monday 30 September 2019 and Thursday 31 October 2019.
4. All entries must be submitted on the official prize draw entry form available in one of our branches or online at www.westbrom.co.uk/prizedraw. Completed entry forms can be handed in to any branch or sent by post to 2 Providence Place, West Bromwich B70 8AF. Online entries are submitted via our website.
5. Entries are limited to one per person and one entry will cover each of the monthly draws. You will be automatically entered into each remaining monthly prize draw if you are not selected as a monthly winner. If multiple entries are received from a customer, they will be removed.
6. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over by the last day of the month before each draw takes place.
7. Entrants must have an open savings account, mortgage or Home Insurance policy held with West Bromwich Building Society.
8. Each monthly draw will take place within 5 business days of the closing date.
9. The monthly draw winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries received. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by email or telephone once the relevant monthly draw has taken place.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any entries received after the final monthly closing date.
11. We will take reasonable steps to prevent a customer from winning more than one prize.
12. The prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for any alternative. In the event that any of the winners are unable to claim the prize for any reason, no alternative will be offered.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion entirely or change or substitute it with another offer of equal or greater value.
14. Any person taking part in the monthly draws is deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, or refuse to award the prize to anyone if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of West Bromwich Building Society and their spouse or partner, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
16. By entering, the winners consent to participate in publicity and material resulting from the prize draw if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of the winners in any publicity and/or promotional material including the publication of their name and photograph.
17. Personal details supplied in conjunction with this offer will not be used for any other purpose.
18. The Promoter is West Bromwich Building Society. Head Office: 2 Providence Place, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8AF.
The decision of the Promoter is final.