Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
When you take out a savings account with the Society there are normally no fees associated with the general operation of your account. There are charges made when you request additional services, these can be found in our Savings Tariff of Charges.
- Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
- How do I close my savings account?
- How do I make a Standing Order payment to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my savings account?
- How do I pay money into my account?
- How long does an electronic payment take?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings account at any one time?
- What are your current savings interest rates?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- What to do if I have lost my passbook?
- Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?