How do I upload a document or photo?
You can upload documents against outstanding checklist items by clicking the upload button.
Once you have clicked upload, you will then see an option to choose a file. Depending on the device you are using to browse the site, this will now let you select the relevant item for upload.
When using a smart phone, at this point you will be able to capture an image using your camera, select an image from your photo library or select a file stored on your device to upload.
Once you have selected an item you will need to click the submit button. You will receive an on screen message to confirm if the item has been uploaded successfully.
If you are having difficulty in uploading items then you can call our Customer Services team on 0345 241 0587, lines are open 8.30am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday.
- How can I see what stage my mortgage application is at?
- How do I log in to track my mortgage application?
- How do I upload a document or photo?
- I have uploaded my documents but they are still showing in my outstanding documents list?
- I have received a letter asking for further supporting documentation which is not showing on the portal, what should I do?
- What items can be uploaded for proof of identification and address?