Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?
To better protect our customers and the Society from the increasing risks of financial crime, from 19 August 2019, we will no longer issue cheques made payable to anyone other than in the name of the account holder(s).
For added security and ease, and as an alternative to issuing a cheque, you can make free electronic transfers to your bank account.
- Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
- How do I close my savings account?
- How do I make a Standing Order payment to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my savings account?
- How do I pay money into my account?
- How long does an electronic payment take?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings account at any one time?
- What are your current savings interest rates?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- What to do if I have lost my passbook?
- Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?