How long does an electronic payment take?
Under normal circumstances an electronic payment should arrive in the destination account by close of business the following working day after the payment is withdrawn from your account. However, this is not guaranteed and on occasion the payment may take longer.
- Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
- How do I close my savings account?
- How do I make a Standing Order payment to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my savings account?
- How do I pay money into my account?
- How long does an electronic payment take?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings account at any one time?
- What are your current savings interest rates?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- What to do if I have lost my passbook?
- Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?