Can I ask you to delete all my data
The GDPR gives you the right to right of erasure or as it is sometimes known right to be forgotten. If you ask us to delete your data we would consider your request and the circumstances as the right is not always available and we may need to keep your information for the reasons set out in our Privacy Notice.
Typically we will keep your information for a period of 7 years after you close your savings account with us or 15 years after the closure of your mortgage account with us.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?