Is my data safe at the West Brom?
We take the security of your information seriously and have strict policies, processes and technical controls in place to ensure it remains safe and secure.
We may record telephone calls for security and training purposes. We also operate CCTV throughout our branch network.
You can also find out more about how we protect you online in our Privacy and Security Centre.
If you change your name, address, telephone number or email address it is important that you notify us immediately.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?