Do you accept Scottish Irish and foreign Power of Attorney documents?
For Scottish, Irish and foreign Power of Attorney documents, a decision is made on a case by case basis.
Please forward an original Power of Attorney document (or a copy certified on every page by a solicitor or other legal professional, using their company stamp and showing the name of the person certifying the document) to the relevant address below.
Where to send the documentation
If you live near one of our branches, you can visit your local branch with the Power of Attorney document. You can find details of your nearest branch here.
Branch or Postal/Telephone Accounts:
the West Brom
2 Providence Place,
WeBSave (online) Accounts:
West Bromwich Building Society WeBSave Accounts
PO BOX 1278
Newcastle Upon Tyne
- How do I open a new Savings Account under a Power of Attorney?
- How do I register a Power of Attorney on an existing Savings Account?
- How do I set up a Power of Attorney?
- What happens once the Power of Attorney is registered?
- What types of Power of Attorney exist?
- Do you accept Scottish Irish and foreign Power of Attorney documents?