Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
West Brom home insurance allows you to choose the type of cover that suits you and your family’s lifestyle. Our home insurance is designed to be practical, where you can select either our Standard or Premier cover and decide on which one is best suited to your own needs. You can also select extra options you may need such as accidental damage, garden, pedal cycles, legal expenses or Home Emergency Assistance cover.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- I am worried about being able to pay for my insurance?
- I am working from home; how does this affect my cover?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?