Attention: You need JavaScript enabled to use this site.

Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?

West Brom home insurance allows you to choose the type of cover that suits you and your family’s lifestyle. Our home insurance is designed to be practical, where you can select either our Standard or Premier cover and decide on which one is best suited to your own needs. You can also select extra options you may need such as accidental damage, garden, pedal cycles, legal expenses or Home Emergency Assistance cover.

Back to top