Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
Though you may not need buildings cover, contents cover in many cases is still important. With West Brom Home Insurance, you have the option of only buying contents insurance. You also have the option of buying extra cover, such as accidental damage.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?