Attention: You need JavaScript enabled to use this site.

Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?

Though you may not need buildings cover, contents cover in many cases is still important. With West Brom Home Insurance, you have the option of only buying contents insurance. You also have the option of buying extra cover, such as accidental damage.

Back to top