How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
To make a claim simply call us on 0345 072 7145. Please have your policy number to hand when you call. While most claims can be agreed over the phone, there may be times when we will ask you to complete a claim form and provide us with further information.
To help us deal with your claim quickly, please read the policy booklet carefully, particularly the claims conditions and policy exclusions.
Our claims helpline is open 8.00am - 8.00pm on Monday to Friday; 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?