How do I amend my home insurance policy?
Amending your policy is simple. If you took out your home insurance policy before 8 February 2018 you can also call us on 0345 300 0519 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you took out your policy after 8 February 2018 call us on 0345 305 2551 or send us an email to email@example.com. You can also contact us on the address provided on the front of your schedule.
Some reasons you may need to amend your policy include:
1. Planning on moving house
2. Your home is going to be unoccupied for an extended length of time
3. Someone other than your family is going to live in your home
4. Adding or removing cover on your policy
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- I am worried about being able to pay for my insurance?
- I am working from home; how does this affect my cover?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?