How do I amend my home insurance policy?
Amending your policy is simple. All you have to do is contact us via the address provided on the front of your schedule. If you took out your home insurance policy before 8 February 2018 you can also call us on 0345 300 0519 or if you took out your policy after 8 February 2018 call us on 0345 305 2551.
Some reasons you may need to amend your policy include:
1. Planning on moving house
2. Your home is going to be unoccupied for an extended length of time
3. Someone other than your family is going to live in your home
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- Is it safe to pay for my home insurance on the internet?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?