What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
Accidental damage covers you for unforeseen or unintentional accidents. This could be, for example, spilling wine on your carpet or drilling through a pipe when putting up a shelf.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?