How do I change my marketing preference with the West Brom?
You may change your preference at any time by writing to:
West Bromwich Building Society,
Marketing Opt Out,
2 Providence Place,
Please confirm whether you wish to opt in or out of future marketing activity by the Society. Note that these instructions will supersede any existing consents held by the Society.
Alternatively, you can speak to our Customer Service team on 0345 241 3784
(Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 7.00pm; Saturday 8.30am - 12.30pm).
- What are your General Terms and Conditions?
- How do I change my marketing preference with the West Brom?
- How do I make a complaint to the West Brom?
- How do I notify you that I have changed my address?
- What are your Rules and Memorandum?
- Where are your branches and what time are they open?
- Where can I find help and advice following bereavement?
- Why do I need to provide identification when opening an account with the Society and what identification is required?