What is a Policy Excess?
An excess is an amount you pay when you make a claim. Without charging an excess we might have to increase the premium for all our customers regardless of if they have claimed or not.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- Is it safe to pay for my home insurance on the internet?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?