Attention: You need JavaScript enabled to use this site.

A more flexible approach to home insurance

Our home insurance allows you to choose the type of cover that best suits what you need to protect your home. We offer two levels of home insurance cover to choose from as well as optional, additional cover for things like your pedal cycles and garden furniture.

How it works

All you have to do is decide which type of cover you want – buildings, contents or both – and check if our Standard or Premier cover best reflects what you require and which extra options you may need.

   Cover Standard Premier
Buildings and Contents
Get the best of both worlds with our buildings and contents cover where you’ll have the peace of mind that whether your contents are damaged by a leaky roof, or a tree falls on your house, you’ll be covered.
£500,000 (Buildings) and £50,000* (Contents) £500,000 (Buildings) and £75,000* (Contents)
Covers the bricks and mortar of your home but also any garages, outbuildings, walls, fences and gates associated with it. In addition, it’ll cover any fixtures and fittings such as your bathroom suite or fitted kitchen.
£500,000 £500,000
Covers a wide variety of items in your home from furniture through to white goods such as fridges and dishwashers.
£50,000* £75,000*
Personal Belongings
Protects against loss or damage to personal items such as jewellery, watches and other items which you normally wear or carry.
(Option to increase)
(Option to increase)
Accidental Damage
With our Accidental Damage cover, mishaps such as kicking a ball through your window or spilling wine on your sofa doesn’t have to spoil your day.
Optional Included
This covers items such as the trees and plants in your garden, your garden furniture and gardening equipment in your shed.
Home Emergency Assistance
With our Home Emergency Assistance cover we will arrange for someone to come and fix certain household emergencies, to help keep your home and family secure and prevent further damage.
(Up to £500 call out, labour and parts)
(Up to £500 call out, labour and parts)
Legal Expenses
Covers you for legal disputes in relation to personal injury, consumer protection, residential matters, employment and tax related issues.
Pedal Cycle
With our Pedal Cycle cover you can protect your family’s bikes whether they’re being kept in your home or you’ve taken them away with you.
(Pedal cycles over £1,500 need to be specified)
(Pedal cycles over £1,500 need to be specified)

*Inner limits apply including single item limit and total limit for high risk items.

RSA have been putting customers first for over 300 years, protecting the things you value most and helping make things better when the worst happens.

Frequently asked questions

How to make a claim on my home insurance?

Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?

What happens if I move house?

What is a Policy Excess?

Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?

View all West Brom Home Insurance FAQs

About our partner

Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group has been carefully selected to underwrite West Brom Home Insurance

Back to top