How do I make overpayments on my mortgage?
You can make an overpayment to your mortgage account by the following methods:
- Cash at your nearest branch
- Cheque at your nearest branch. Alternatively, you can send it to our Head Office:
the West Brom
2 Providence Place
Cheques must be made payable to you and include your mortgage account number
- Debit card payment via our automated payment line on 0345 241 0593 or 0800 083 8031
- If you pay by Direct Debit, you can call us to set the Direct Debit to collect an additional amount each month on 0345 241 4526
To obtain the amount you can overpay by, you will need to call our Customer Service team on 0345 241 4526 or refer to your most recent Illustration.
Please note once you have made an overpayment you cannot obtain a refund or reduce/stop making your monthly payment to use up the overpayment.
- Can I add or remove a name from a mortgage account?
- Can I change my payment date if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Can I change the name(s) on my mortgage account?
- How do I make overpayments on my mortgage?
- How much of an overpayment can I make?
- If I move house can I take my mortgage with me?
- What charges might apply to my mortgage?
- What is an overpayment?