Can I add or remove a name from a mortgage account?
Yes we are able, subject to certain criteria being met, to consider this for you. If you need to add or remove a name from your mortgage, you will need to complete a Transfer of Equity form (note that you cannot transfer a mortgage from one single name to another single name). Please also note an application fee will be charged as detailed in the Society's tariff of charges. You can request a Transfer of Equity form via our contact us page.
- Can I add or remove a name from a mortgage account?
- Can I change my payment date if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Can I change the name(s) on my mortgage account?
- Can I change the repayment method on my mortgage?
- How do I make overpayments on my mortgage?
- How much of an overpayment can I make?
- If I move house can I take my mortgage with me?
- What charges might apply to my mortgage?
- What is an overpayment?