FAQ Categories

Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?

West Brom home insurance is tailored to meet your needs meaning you can pick and choose the level of cover to suit your own needs.  Our product is designed to be practical, with contents covering technology items such as TVs inside the house. On top of this, you can select different modules, such as gardens, accidental damage, as well as cover for your iPads, iPhones and other technology you take outside the home.