How do I log in to track my mortgage application?
You can visit www.westbrom.co.uk/mortgage-tracker to access our ‘Track your mortgage’ portal.
If you have applied for your mortgage directly with the Society through our Personal Mortgage Consultants, they will provide you with your mortgage application number in order to log in once your full mortgage application has been submitted.
Alternatively, if you have applied for a mortgage with the West Brom via a broker, your broker can advise you of your mortgage application number so that you can log into the portal.
- How can I see what stage my mortgage application is at?
- How do I log in to track my mortgage application?
- How do I upload a document or photo?
- I have uploaded my documents but they are still showing in my outstanding documents list?
- I have received a letter asking for further supporting documentation which is not showing on the portal, what should I do?
- What items can be uploaded for proof of identification and address?