Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?
Yes, if we can’t repair the item being claimed for, we will replace damaged and stolen goods on a new for old basis.
- Do I have to have both contents and buildings insurance?
- Does home insurance apply to me if I rent?
- How do I amend my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim on my home insurance?
- What does accidental damage cover and do I need it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What is a Policy Excess?
- Will my home insurance claim be settled on a 'new for old' basis?