I have received a letter asking for further supporting documentation which is not showing on the portal, what should I do?
Depending on your circumstances, there may be times where we require additional documentation to support your application. Where we advise you outside of the portal that further documentation is required this can be sent to us via the address shown in the letter, or you can visit one of our local branches.
Where documentation is requested outside of the portal, this will not be shown in your portal outstanding documents list. If documentation is not received then this may delay your mortgage application.
- How can I see what stage my mortgage application is at?
- How do I log in to track my mortgage application?
- How do I upload a document or photo?
- I have uploaded my documents but they are still showing in my outstanding documents list?
- I have received a letter asking for further supporting documentation which is not showing on the portal, what should I do?
- What items can be uploaded for proof of identification and address?