What to do if I have lost my passbook?
If you lose your passbook, you must let us know and we will register your passbook as lost/stolen. A warning will be placed on your account and no withdrawals can be made until we have received the lost passbook form, with relevant ID and issued a duplicate passbook. The standard charge for this service is £10.
You can find the lost/stolen passbook form in our forms library here.
- Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
- How do I close my savings account?
- How do I make a Standing Order payment to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my savings account?
- How do I pay money into my account?
- How long does an electronic payment take?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings account at any one time?
- What are your current savings interest rates?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- What to do if I have lost my passbook?
- Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?