What to do if I have lost my passbook?
If you have lost your passbook or you have had it stolen, you must let us know immediately.
You can do this by contacting a branch or our Customer Services team during our opening hours. Please visit our contact us page which details ways in which you can contact us as well as our current opening times.
In the event that you have lost or had your passbook stolen outside of our opening hours, you must contact us as soon as we re-open.
Once we have been advised of a lost or stolen passbook, a warning will be placed on the account and no withdrawals can be made until a duplicate passbook has been issued. In order to do this, we will require a completed lost/stolen passbook form along with relevant ID. The standard charge for this service is £10.
You can find the lost/stolen passbook form in our forms library here.
For more information about ID requirements, please see here.
- Do any charges apply to your savings accounts?
- How do I close my savings account?
- How do I make a Standing Order payment to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my savings account?
- How do I pay money into my account?
- How long does an electronic payment take?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings account at any one time?
- What are your current savings interest rates?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- What to do if I have lost my passbook?
- Do you issue cheques payable to a third party?