Do you share my data with anyone?
Our Privacy Notice provides details of who we’re likely to share your information with. We may share your details with other companies in our Group. We may also share data with some external suppliers as well as with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention organisations. Rest assured we will only share your data where this is necessary.
We may also share your data with other selected third parties but only where you have given us permission to do so.
- Can I ask you to delete all my data
- Can I ask you to stop contacting me?
- Can I request that you correct the information you hold on me?
- Can I see what data of mine you hold?
- Can I stop you sharing my data?
- Do you share my data with anyone?
- Does the West Brom have a Data Protection Officer?
- How can I find out more?
- How long will you keep my data?
- Is my data safe at the West Brom?
- What is data portability?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the privacy notice for?
- What legitimate interests may you have in processing my data?
- When does the GDPR apply from?